Monday, March 30, 2015

Lesson 7

I did a search on “Allergies in babies.”  The latest thinking (as I am told by my daughter-in-law!) is no honey or nuts til the baby is two years old.  I got one page of books; they ranged from arthritis help to reflexology to herbs for a healthy pregnancy. There were a couple books that perhaps could answer the questions I had. I was amused by the scope of books that came up in response to my query.

I found several books on the Constitution and  books that dealt with interpreting the Constitution. I also found a pdf of the Constitution, and also an AP book on U S history that might be relevant.

I did a search on Nebraska, since I am from there. I found information on Nebraska football ( of which I am a huge fan!) Native Americans, pioneers, and some information that I did not think relevant to what I was looking for.

This site gives a person access to a different section of information than what you may find when you do just an internet-based search.



1 comment:

  1. As you point out, Ebooks on Ebsco can really expand the nonfiction collection available in you library! Thanks for your post,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete